TIPSTER INDEX
PROOFING

Rebel Betting

0

RebelBetting Day 19

4th July

Hi Bloggers,

Just a tentative running of the software to see if it comes up with any arbs on the South American football and/or any other sports fixtures, while avoiding the obscure events.

I got one Lay Arb and some 2% profit on the 4th July.

CM=Cross Market Arb; EU=European handicap; AH=Asian Handicap; Moneyline or 3-Way= 1×2 match odds; 2-Way=Draw No Bet; Middle=Arb where max profit is made if the middle opton (eg Draw) wins.

Day Arb Type Total Stake Actual Return %age Return
Day 19 4/7/11 Team 1(Back) Team 1(Lay) 101.00 2.21 2.18%

Here is today’s spreadsheet of balances for Rebelbetting:

Type Amount %
Total Deposits/Withdrawals 2000.00 81.32%
Total in Play 0.00 0.00%
Total Bonuses 101.36 4.12%
Total Arb Profit 357.95 14.55%
Total Bankroll 2459.31 100.00%

This profit includes the extra (mistake) profit of 112.32 from 21st May. But without this mistake, I’m still in profit by £245.63.

Cheers,

Sgt Rich – reviewing RebelBetting

Click here to see the RebelBetting sales pages…

Written by on . Comment#

Passed 4.5/5 Stars

3

RebelBetting Day 18

12th June

Hi Bloggers,

Just one arb today and it went badly. Three bookmakers were involved and I placed all three bets and clicked the three confirmations, but the third said it would only accept 17% of the stakes! This left me scrambling around the other bookies to find someone who would take the other 83% of the bet. It was a very obscure match and most of the bookies didn’t even feature the match! I did get the rest of the stake on with a bookie at drastically reduced odds. Of course, that bet won and I lost a total of -12.19 points.

Unfortunately not all bookies inform you of reduced stakes until you try to confirm the bet. Again, I think the problem was that this was a very, very obscure match as evidenced by the fact that the majority of my bookmakers didn’t even offer a market on it. Even Betfair and BetDAQ didn’t feature it!

The RebelBetting manual does advise to consider not betting on obscure matches, but because of the time that this review is taking place and the lack of arbs in other sports except football, I feel I have been somewhat forced into taking up these matches.

Therefore I have decided to stop this review until either the soccer season starts up again or the software starts finding arbs in other sports. I’ll check it out periodically, otherwise we’ll continue this review when top-class soccer stats up again in August.

CM=Cross Market Arb; EU=European handicap; AH=Asian Handicap; Moneyline or 3-Way= 1×2 match odds; 2-Way=Draw No Bet; Middle=Arb where max profit is made if the middle opton (eg Draw) wins.

 

Day Arb Type Total Stake Actual Return %age Return
Day18 12/6/11 CM Team1(2-Way) Draw(3-Way) Team2(AH-0.5) 100.00 -12.19 -12.19%

Settled arbs from day 17



CM Team1(2-Way) Team2(AH0) 100.00 0.00 0.00%

CM Team1(AH0) Team2(2-way) 100.00 3.04 3.04%

 

Here is today’s spreadsheet of balances for Rebelbetting:

Type Amount %
Total Deposits/Withdrawals 2000.00 81.40%
Total in Play 940.00 38.26%
Total Bonuses 101.36 4.13%
Total Arb Profit 355.75 14.48%
Total Bankroll 2457.11 100.00%

This profit includes the extra (mistake) profit of 112.32 from 21st May. But without this mistake, I’m still in profit by £243.43. The cost of one month’s subscription has been 129 Euros = approx £114. So in 18 days I’ve made about £129 profit plus over £100 in bookie bonuses and a further mistake profit of £112.

Cheers,

Sgt Rich – reviewing RebelBetting

Click here to see the RebelBetting sales pages…

Written by on . 3 Comments#

Passed 4.5/5 Stars