The Horse That Should Win Introduction
25th august 2011
Sergeant Lucian – Introduces The Horse That Should Win
May I introduce you to The Horse That Should Win, from ROGER PURSSORD. It is a back and lay tipping service based on Roger’s system and can be used manually or with a bot for time saving. The bot which is recommemded is Mybetminder, purely because this is the bot the author uses and therefore he KNOWS that it works. The price of The Horse That Should Win is 99 pounds a month. This does not include the Bot.
The system formula uses only top rated horses and involves a special price strategy.
The selection rules for The Horse That Should Win are:
1. Selections are set out on the seller page.
2. To decide whether to back, lay or leave alone refer to the chart that defines the criteria for each course. (These criteria are constantly monitored and adjusted in the light of more information).
3. Look at each selection and note the course it is running at and follow the chart rules. Only bet early when you can be sure a horse will start (BetfairSP) within its price zone.
4. The minimum field to bet in is 6 runners
5. Once you have the daily selections the method is all about prices and their relationship to racecouses. READ ACROSS THE COLOUR CODED TABLE. The information there tells you what to do with a selection at that particular racecourse depending on what price range the selection falls into.
The initial review of The Horse That Should Win will be for 56 “betting days”, and may be extended to 84 “betting days”, depending on its performance. The initial bank will be 1000 points and 10 point on stake.
For this review I shall be using the Grey Horse Bot.
Until my next update,