All By The Book Final Review

All By The Book – Click Here This Comes Highly Recommended By 97% of Our Readers! The other 3% never got back to me! Over 1200 Copies Bought By BST Readers In The Last 7 Years! March 2016 & Still Making Money! Hi Bloggers I have been testing All by the book...

All By The Book – Day 84

All By The Book – Day  84 July 6th  Hi Bloggers I would have loved to have finished the trial with a big win but it did not happen and we only had 2 qualifying races anyway, they were Pontefract 14:30/17:30 and a loss of 5.51 points on the day. I hope to post the...

All By The Book – Day 83

All By The Book – Day  83 July 5th  Hi Bloggers   8 possible races but 2 did not qualify the remaining 6 were  Newton Abbot 14:45, Bath 16:00/17:00, Windsor 18:40/20:10, Ripon 19:50 and we achieved our second largest profit of the review +99.39 points.  P/L on the Day...

All By The Book – Day 82

All By The Book – Day  82 July 4th  Hi Bloggers   A more relaxing day with only 6 qualifying races Ayr 14:10, Brighton 14:30/15:00/15:30/16:30/17:00 even if there was only 6 races, the method still yielded a profit of  +34.34 points. P/L on the Day = + 34.34 points...

All By The Book – Day 81

All By The Book – Day  81  July 3rd    Hi Bloggers   A really busy day with 15 qualifying races they were Sandown 14:00/15:10/16:15, Haydock 14:15/16:00/17:10, Leicester 15:00/16:10, Beverley 15:50/16:25, Carlisle 18:55/20:55, Nottingham 20:10/20:40/21:10 and overall...